Do you have proven experience developing relationships with an extensive reach in the fleet industry, or experience in helping clients select leading-edge software solutions?
Do you have proven abilities to analyze the market, understand connections while consistently solidifying and closing relationship deals?
You will be committed to building and leveraging relationships across North America – with a focus on Ontario and Quebec. As the ideal candidate, you have a strong background in business-to-business solutions-based sales and thrive on the opportunity to expand your assigned business portfolio in an active and exciting sector, throughout a consistently growing market.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Develop and manage positive ongoing relationships with customers, prospective customers, and key partners.
- Leverage new and existing contacts to increase company sales.
- Identify current and potential clients to establish a rapport and develop productive business relationships.
- Manage sales cycles efficiently and present the value of our solutions to decision makers.
- Provide exceptional product demonstrations for potential customers.
- Forecast and track sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com.
- Work closely with other Company divisions to uncover potential business opportunities.
- Assisting in development of sales strategy, with applicable team members throughout assigned region.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales targets and metrics.
- Work with internal team members to ensure the sale to delivery process is seamless.
- Travel *as required.
What you will bring to the Team:
- Fluent in both French and English language
- 3-5 years’ experience in consultative/solution sales role(s).
- Track record of success in achieving sales quotas.
- Ability to communicate, write and present clearly and effectively.
- Mature verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills including, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and salesforce.com.
- Flexible, agile, and able to adapt quickly and effectively to new situations.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
- Telematics or fleet Industry experience is considered asset
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package ($55-60k annual base salary plus commission uncapped)
- 3 weeks paid vacation to start
- Paid personal days
- Above industry standard paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group RRSP Matching
- Company provided technology (laptop, cell phone, etc)
- Group Health, Dental, Vision and Online Doctors benefits
- Company events
- Cohesive and supportive team environment
- A company that focuses on culture, team member’s needs and resources
- Remote work
Apply now or send your resume to Amanda at [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31322
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1