Our client, a Food Service company is looking for a Regional Manager for a fantastic opportunity in British Columbia. If you have and looking to work for a growing organization in the fast food industry, this role is for you. Interested, read on…
What our client offers:
- Bonus quarterly bonus
- benefits health and dental
- able to work with a growing company
Your tasks as the Regional Manager:
- Provide strategic leadership and direction to multiple food units within the assigned region.
- Develop and implement operational strategies to optimize productivity, efficiency, and quality across all units.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and take proactive measures to achieve and exceed performance targets.
- Recruit, train, and develop unit managers to foster a high-performing and motivated team.
The required qualifications of the Regional Manager:
- Proven track record of successful regional management within the food industry.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate teams.
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations and food industry standards.
- Financial acumen and proficiency in budget management.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel within the assigned region as needed-and highly flexible in schedule
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 32125
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1