REGIONAL LEAD, BUILDING ENVELOPE
Must have requirements to apply:
- Building Envelopes expert + Civil or structural engineering experience
- Renovation expertise
The Regional Lead is responsible for the business development, continuous improvement and management of quality of restoration and capital planning services, as well as for supporting regional market needs and initiatives supporting long term growth. This position is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual will support the existing services already being offered within the Victoria, BC area.
They will lead our responses to changes in the industry, emerging issues, and client expectations, and help our local operations to remain current and competitive.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities and attributes:
- Responsible for overall Service Delivery and Quality of Work within the region.
- Lead a team of Project Managers and Associates
- Be responsible for developing annual business plans and meeting financial targets, implement new business, offerings consistent with other regions.
- Technical training and mentoring the staff within the region
- Share expertise with others on the team and across the company.
- Peer review completed projects.
- Contribute to the development of new marketing materials and presentations
- Attend relevant industry function and networks with local building owners and other industry leaders
- Identify opportunities to promote the company’s practice area expertise.
- Additional duties as assigned
The Qualifications we are looking for in this candidate are as follows:
- Has been providing Building Science or envelopes services for a minimum of 10 years.
- Minimum 5 years of project and team management (engineering or building sciences)
- Should be a licensed professional engineer, CET or other credentials may also be acceptable depending on experience.
- An experienced manager of diverse technical staff
- RRSP Matching
- Profit Sharing
- Possibility of becoming a share holder
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29356
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1