Fuze HR is now seeking a talented Red Seal Millwright for an exciting client in the food and beverage space based in Surrey, BC. The Millwright will help to ensure all plant equipment and systems are in safe, operational order at all times via a mix of preventative maintenance and breakdown response. This is the perfect opportunity for a talented tradesperson who works well under minimal supervision and takes pride in their own work, as the successful candidate will work fairly independently on the night shift. Apply today if that sounds like you!
What are the perks:
- Fun, team-oriented work environment with great corporate culture!
- Competitive compensation with various wage premiums, good benefits, opportunities to increase your earning capacity as you grow!
- Exciting, fast-paced role!
The Millwright will be responsible for:
- Troubleshoot, maintain, repair and/or replace production and packaging machinery within a fast-paced, automated manufacturing environment
- Install, assemble, align, dismantle, and move industrial machinery, mechanical equipment (ie. pumps, conveyors, furnaces, generators, etc)
- Set preventative maintenance schedule and adjust to accommodate changing production and maintenance needs, perform PMs as per schedule, update CMMS to reflect schedule adjustments and work performed
- Troubleshoot and maintain hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical systems, testing and adjusting as necessary
- Operate machine tools such as lathes and grinders to fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance, or set-up of machinery
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on machinery
The required qualifications for the Millwright are:
- Red Seal Millwright trade qualification (BC/interprovincial)
- 4th Class Power engineering or better desirable, not mandatory
- 3+ years’ experience maintaining industrial equipment within a relevant industry
- Experience with production line & machine maintenance, high speed packaging
- Knowledge and experience with pumps and valves
- Precision machinery component setups and alignment to 0.001 tolerances
- Precision measurement skills using dial indicators, micrometers, Vernier calipers, feeler gauges, and Pi tapes
- Strong communication skills
- Must be committed to upholding a high standard of safety
Are you a talented Millwright looking to grow with a great company that will invest in you long term? Do you love working in fast-paced, automated environments that value teamwork and collaboration? Apply today, we can wait to introduce you to your next employer!
To apply please send your resume to Chris Hutton at [email protected]
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33417
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1