Our client is a large and reputable manufacturer of engines located in Delta BC. Our client has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Employers for Young People in 2019 and 2023! On our client’s behalf, we are seeking a full-time permanent Red Seal Machinist (CNC/Manual).
There are 600 employees working in this new facility that is very clean. You will be working on a rotational shift morning or afternoon, rotating every 2 weeks. You will be working Monday to Friday with optional OT.
Morning shift time:
6AM to 2PM
Afternoon shift time:
2PM to 10PM
What our client offers:
• $33.85 – $39.00 per hour
• Great benefits package (starting first day)
• Pension (4% starting on the first day!) 100% match company pension
• New building, bright and clean
• Company cafeteria with discounted food
• OT and double time opportunities
• Growth opportunities
• Generous Relocation Package available to eligible candidates
• Free parking
Your tasks as a Red Seal Machinist :
• Machine grinding, machine milling, machine turning, hand polishing, CNC operation and programming, general inspection.
• Machinists will perform one or more of the following processes in the repair of gas
• Mostly working on Manual Machines e.g. lathes
• Use machining processes to repair gas turbine engines, aircraft components, and or tooling.
• Follow direction of shop leadership.
• Follow company policy and procedure manuals.
• Recommend additions or changes to work documents.
• Ensure machines are cleaned and maintained.
• Make suggestions for process improvements.
• Keep shop licenses current.
• Participate in on-the-job training as required.
• Must possess a Red Seal Machinist certification (CNC or Manual)
• Must have completed a recognized apprenticeship or have a minimum of 4 years equivalent experience by other means acceptable to Quality Assurance for the implementation of technical work on gas turbine engines, aircraft components and or tooling
• Must be able to interpret drawings and documentation.
• Must be able to use machine shop equipment.
• Experience with machining and processes of repairing aircraft engine components would be an asset.
• Experience with CNC milling and grinding machines would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now, and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now. We are looking forward to hearing from you
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch. We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 32514
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1