Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Barrie, Ontario is on the hunt for an experienced Quality and Process Analyst.
Under the guidance of the Quality Manager, the position performs a variety of quality and process control responsibilities, as well as conducting manufacturing process analysis.
- 5 years of working experience within a manufacturing environment.
- 3+ years of experience in process development and process improvements.
- 3+ years of experience with ISO 9001 standards and internal auditing.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Completion of a University Degree, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering is considered an asset.
- Develop processes with respect to the framework of ISO 9001, to be compliant with the Business/Quality Management System.
- Writes technical SOPs and work instructions and maintains the master documents in a filing system that ensures retrieval when necessary.
- Develop process maps to understand relationships between key processes within the business and to meet QMS requirements.
- Conduct an audit or gap analysis to determine areas of non-compliance.
- Work with Quality Manager to develop a plan to achieve compliance within a pre-determined timeframe.
- Work with the team to develop key performance indicators for Management System Processes.
- Conduct studies on manufacturing processes (e.g., time studies, dimensional changes during heating and curing processes) and provide analysis as inputs for costing and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Working with and out of both locations, provide support functions for systems for all personnel.
- Provide assistance to the QA Lab Technician, as required.
Apply today or reach out to Kiran Punia – [email protected] or call/text at 365-228-3360 to discuss more about the opportunity!!!
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33211
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1