Immediately hiring for a Quality Inspector to join a very successful and growing manufacturing company in the Concord area. As a Quality Inspector in Concord, you will be responsible for the following duties…
- Audits and maintains inspection duties of incoming product, first-offs, in-process & final product Audits including all secondary operations to ensure compliance to applicable standards.
- Perform inspection of machined or fabricated parts to quality standards provided.
- Perform other duties as required, including clean-up duties and accurate & timely completion of paperwork.
- Actively supports and promotes the Company’s ISO 9001/IATF16949 Standards.
- Audits and monitors stampings and processed parts to ensure compliance to blue-prints and/or inspection requirements provided through quality/engineering documentation.
- Monitor & review quality documentation for adherence to company policies & procedures.
- Monitor and review in-process operator documentation to ensure that all necessary checks are being completed to the frequency noted therein.
- Inspect initial production parts to applicable drawing standards & work-instructions. Provide First-offs (F/O) to production using standard measuring tools and instruments as applicable (Vernier Calipers/Micrometers/Height Gauges and other precision measuring gauges)
- Audits and monitors stampings for visual defects.
- Inform responsible personnel affected by discrepancy(s) at earliest indication of non-conformances.
- Review and maintain calibration due dates of all quality gauges & fixtures for compliance.
- Segregate & record non-conformance(s) on relevant Non-Conformance reports.
- Record inspection data on appropriate controlled document(s).
- Notify Production & Quality of non-conforming products and/or processes
What is in it for you?
· Competitive Salary and Benefits (Full and DPSP Contributions)
· Lots of Overtime
· Join Industry leader
What are we looking for in a candidate:
To perform this job successfully the selected individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Previous experience in stamping environment is an asset
- Knowledge of and ability to read blue-prints and interpret as necessary.
- Knowledge of GD&T is an asset
- Proficient at using and reading measuring devices, including practical knowledge of calibration
- Some CMM experience and/or CMM concepts is a plus.
- Ability to use Optical Comparator (Shadowgraph)
·Minimum High School Diploma (Grade XII) education required.
·This position will require additional on-the-job training.
·Work experience in a mass production automotive environment preferred.
·Must be able to understand, read and write in English.
·Contributes to a positive work environment by demonstrating and sharing functional / technical knowledge.
·Ability to work with minimum supervision.
·Ability to travel outside Canada if required.
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22685
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1