Our client is a leader in the tech industry, and they’re looking for a Proposal Writer to join their team.
Markham, ON, Permanent
- Responsible of managing clients requests
- Participate in creating new strategies and present proposals (templates+ content) by researching internal and external information, proposing ideas, options and creative ways to present proposals and pricing
- Assist the manager in coaching, developing, and mentoring the junior team members
- Work on Costumer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Draft answers to standard and complex technical and commercial requirements, and integrate input from other stakeholders to ensure a homogeneous and accurate offer that respects corporate standards
- Coordinate the above among Sales, Service and Product teams within the Company.
- University degree in Administration, Marketing, or Finance or relevant education
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in a related field
- Must have knowledge of pricing models and strategies, tenders and proposals.
- Must lead with drive, dedication and “win” mentality
- Knowledge of different cultures
- Organization skills is a must have
- Good understanding contracts
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30043
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1