Our client is a single-source provider of construction, development and real-estate services. They cater to the industrial/commercial/residential markets in Canada.
They are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team in Toronto
The Project Manager will take ownership of projects by being responsible for the entire project delivery process and accountable for the implementation and realization of projects. As such, they will plan, organize, direct and manage all facets of construction projects and ensure pre-established costs, schedule and scope objectives are achieved.
- 8+ years of experience in Project Management roles, with experience managing medium-large scale construction projects.
- An engineering degree or technical diploma in Construction, Building, Civil or Architecture
- Excellent budgeting and scheduling skills
- Experience managing and supervising staff
- Strong computer skills, advanced knowledge of MS Project
- Ability to demonstrate a stable career history as well as a track record of successfully completed projects
- Ability to quickly build strong relationships and resolve complex issues
- Exceptional communication, time management and negotiating skills with ability to work as a leader, in a team environment
Our client is a fast-growing company that offers a multi-market approach, a dynamic working environment, a competitive compensation program and excellent benefits such as:
- Group Insurance Plan (three plans to choose from)
- Telemedicine (24/7 access to a nurse or doctor)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Training & Development Program
- Mentorship Program
- An active social & wellness committee (meditation sessions, virtual workouts, wellness challenges)
- Ample free parking
- Free espresso, coffee & tea*
*Services have been temporarily suspended due to the pandemic and will resume pending loosened government restrictions.
Pandemic-Related Work Conditions:
- This role is temporarily working from home with occasional site visits due to the pandemic.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22184
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1