On behalf of our client, we are currently looking for a Project Manager with experience in the restoration industry (insurance related – fire and floods). Our client is a medium-sized company located in Delta/Abbotsford that provides superior construction and restoration services to British Columbia’s lower mainland. This is a full-time permanent position with amazing perks such as: bonuses, a company vehicle with gas card and great benefits.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position is responsible for the overall coordination of claim files, including pricing, invoicing, and all project aspects related to claim files. You will provide on-going job status updates to the President and/or Operations Manager.
We are looking for Project Managers with industry relationships that may be able to bring revenue to our client.
What our client offers:
• $ $85,000 to $150,000 per annum + Bonuses – no cap. Depends on certain company metrics as established in our bonus plan
• Company vehicle, gas card
• Company cell phone
• Company computer
• 3 weeks vacation
• Benefits (80% coverage for dental, healthcare)
• Opportunity for growth
• Great culture – friendly & fast-paced
Your tasks as a Project Manager
• coordinate and oversee the field operational Emergency work, in consultation with the Flood Technician Coordinator and/or the Content Supervisor
• working with Insurance Adjusters, Insurance Brokers, Property Managers, Property Owners and other clients, to initiate, manage and complete all projects as efficiently as possible, maintaining schedules, timely invoicing of projects and maintaining solid customer relationships by handling
• perform site inspections and evaluations, the on-site and in office creation of Scopes of Work, job Estimates for potential work, Contractor Reports and other documentation as required as well as other administrative and technical work as required.
• liaise with the Emergency/Construction Coordinator/Quality Control Manager to ensure that all Emergency and/or Final Repairs are scheduled for claim files is in a timely manner and that all project files are within budget.
• Ensuring that a claim form is completed with the date of loss
• Determining whether the file will be an insurance claim
• Liaising with the Emergency Technician Supervisor to determine the completion of Emergency Services
• Analyse and control labour hours and costs associated with a file
• Ensuring that the Scope of Work has been completed accurately
• Provide a detailed site sketch for Xactimate Pricing Team to prepare pricing’
• Preparing overall cost pricing, and preparing and review breakdowns
• The usage of proper note taking, including dates and times into file systems (manual and electronic), as a component of successfully performing any other duties
• The marketing and promotion of Insurance Adjusters, Property Managers, Brokers and other clients
• Being a part of a on-call system on a schedule determined and provided by the Company
• general duties which are to the benefit and assistance of the Company
• The overall responsibility for all projects assigned to the Employee
Qualifications as Project Manager:
• 2+ years’ experience as a Project Manager in the restoration industry (insurance related – fire and floods)
• Experience with revenue generation by using his or her network within:
o Property Management and/or
o Insurance Broker/Brokerages and/or
o Insurance Adjusters and/or
o Developers and/or
o Other sources of restoration or general construction revenue.
• Manage project budget/estimate throughout the project.
• Full understanding of budget/estimate as it pertains to the project and operations
• Experience with site inspections and evaluations, creation of Scopes of Work, job Estimates for potential work, Contractor Reports
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now, and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now. We are looking forward to hearing from you
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30483
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1