Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Project Engineering Manager to join the team within Ottawa, Ont.! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Great Benefits!
- Working on wide range of technical products!
- Career Growth Opportunities!
The Manager of Project Engineering will be responsible for:
- Manager of Project Engineering will be part of the Engineering team with the primary focus of executing a variety of internal and external projects by directing cross-disciplined Engineering resources
- Manage the Project Engineering group (resourcing, training, processes, KPIs & continuous improvement)
- Manage one or more cross-disciplined Engineering projects through all product life-cycle stages
- Manage internal and external project reviews and status updates
- Mentor junior staff on Project Management and System Engineering processes and functions
- Develop and support major Project Engineering initiatives, budgets & roadmaps
- Interface with customers and manage critical project issues & correspondence
The required qualifications for the Manager of Project Engineering are:
- Minimum 3 years as an Project Engineering Team Manager
- 7+ years of demonstrated Project Management and System Engineering experience
- 7+ years of cross-disciplined Engineering project management experience
- 7+ years of system Engineering experience
- 7+ years of design for manufacturability experience
- 7+ years of full product life-cycle management (cradle to grave) experience
- 7+ years of airborne HW/SW project management in DO-160/178/254 or equivalent (automotive) environments
- 7+ years in designing and managing safety critical products and/or projects
- 7+ years managing technical and/or resource teams
- Experience in designing high reliability aerospace or other (automotive) products
- Experience in designing to international product standards (CE, ROHS, REACH, etc.)
- Experience in obtaining international product certifications (CSA, UL, ATEX, IECEX, etc.)
We are interviewing for these full time opportunities right now! Don’t wait, apply today. Reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today to be considered. Here is how to reach us…
Apply today or reach out to Kiran Punia – [email protected] or call at 365-228-3360 to discuss more about the opportunity!!!
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29689
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1