As a Sales Administration Specialist, you will play a crucial role in providing comprehensive support to the Director of Sales Administration and Décor. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure seamless coordination and efficient management of all sales-related paperwork, client communications, and administrative tasks. You will contribute to the success of our company by maintaining accurate records, facilitating smooth communication between various departments, and delivering exceptional customer service to our valued purchasers.
1. Purchaser Information Management:
– Record and meticulously maintain all pertinent Purchaser and Purchaser’s Solicitor Information, such as addresses, phone numbers, and emails, on the Purchasers’ list. This information will be sourced from the Agreement received from the Director of Administration & Décor.
– Process and prepare Amendments and other essential documents, proactively following up with purchasers to ensure timely completion.
2. Document Organization and Filing:
– Efficiently record all accepted offers and promptly release executed paperwork to purchasers.
– Upload approved new Sales Agreements to the company’s ‘G’ Drive and ensure that all Agreement of Purchase and Sale documents, related files, Co-operating Broker Agreements, and confirmations are diligently filed in the respective lot files.
– Assure that all Agreement of Purchase and Sale paperwork is accurate, complete, and up-to-date, maintaining an organized and accessible filing system for all Sales/Décor paperwork.
3. Customer Interaction and Support:
– Act as the main point of contact between purchasers and our Head Office, addressing their inquiries prior to closing and ensuring exceptional customer satisfaction.
– Proactively escalate and follow up on any outstanding paperwork or unresolved purchaser concerns, collaborating with relevant departments for timely resolutions.
4. Letters and Communications:
– Coordinate and send Congratulations Letters to purchasers once the Agreement of Purchase and Sale goes firm.
– Handle the coordination and distribution of all registered mail and emails, including but not limited to closing date extension notifications, Unavoidable Delay Notifications, and other sales-related correspondence.
5. Tarion Warranty Program:
– Complete Tarion Enrolment Forms and facilitate the distribution of CCPs (Construction Performance Guidelines) to site for purchasers before closing.
– Ensure timely receipt of all CCPs for Closings.
6. Closing Coordination:
– Advise site supervisors to release keys once receiving closing confirmation from Bratty & Partners.
– Notify relevant departments, including accounting, construction, and site management, regarding closing extensions.
– Prepare and distribute Closing Reports to Accounting, Construction, and Sales Admin Manager/Director on a daily basis.
7. Change Orders/Colour Charts:
– Assist the Décor Manager as per assignments from the Director of Administration & Décor.
– Perform other duties as assigned, demonstrating a flexible and adaptable approach to any task that may arise.
– Exhibit a proactive “Whatever it takes” attitude and execution to support team objectives and ensure exceptional customer experiences.
– Prior administrative background in a fast-paced, client-driven environment.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
– Strong interpersonal skills, enabling effective communication with internal teams and purchasers.
– Experience with Avesdo & Newstar (optional, but considered an asset).
– Ability to adapt to changes in policies, procedures, and business practices to continually improve customer satisfaction and company success.
Join our dynamic team and contribute to creating remarkable experiences for our customers. As a Sales Administration Specialist, you will have the opportunity to play a crucial role in our company’s success while gaining valuable administrative experience and fostering strong customer relationships.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 32535
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1