Our client is a leader in the Residential home building space looking for an expert Site Superintendent for an upcoming project in midtown Toronto
- Collaborate with the team to determine project needs.
- Set performance goals and deadlines.
- Able to coordinate effectively with trades
- Plan construction processes and communicate with project managers and leadership within the office
- Estimate costs and ensure the project is on budget.
- Supervise staff and provide constructive feedback as well as guide where needed
- Monitor and report on project progress to ownership
- Degree or diploma in a related field
- Experience with Structural Steel
- 5-10 years of experience
- Position-relevant bonding and certifications
- Three years of experience in a management role and five years of experience in a related industry
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills
- Strong knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Proven experience preparing and conducting post-implementation evaluation
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 19572
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1