Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
We are looking for responsible and dedicated Production Forklift drivers for one of our clients in Etobicoke, Ont. This is a long term, temp to perm position for the right candidate. If you have some Food Manufacturing experience, hold a valid current forklift license (Counterbalance) are self-motivated, have strong attention to detail skills are comfortable working in a manufacturing environment and are looking for a LONG-TERM position, please give us a call today!
What Are The Perks:
- Hours – Monday to Friday Continental rotational shifts
- $19.25/hour + 4% vacation pay, paid on a weekly basis
- $500 Bonus after 6 months total
- Immediate benefits offered after becoming a permanent employee
- Bus Accessible
- Driving forklift in a safe and responsible manner when moving products, pallets, and skids in the warehouse
- Load and unload skids full of finished products from the palletizer and rotating wrapper
- Complete required paperwork and project time-tracking documentation
- Maintain warehouse order to ensure pallet locations are kept available for freshly produced items
- Performs daily safety checklist and standard battery charging procedure
- Update supervisor and team lead on issues or concerns
- Operate RF scanner when needed
- Participate in process improvement by communicating to supervisor and/or team lead
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work area
- Support and maintain all corporate quality, health and safety standards, processes, policies, practices, and work instructions
- Maintain strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Compliance with the Company’s Integrated Management Systems which includes, but is not limited to production, quality, food Safety & GMP.
- Compliance with the company’s Health, Safety, and Environmental requirements.
- Must hold a valid current forklift license
- Prior experience in plant, warehouse, or manufacturing environment is required
- Experience with RF scanner – radio frequency hand scanner is an asset
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math literacy is required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are a hardworking and dedicated employee with EXCELLENT attendance looking for a new opportunity in a manufacturing environment in Etobicoke, Ontario, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
EMAIL RESUME TO OUR ONT INDUSTRIAL TEAM: [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29037
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1