The Production Associate will be responsible for Packing, kitting, material handling and inventory adjustments for parts and materials used in electronic manufacturing.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES include, but not limited to:
· Kitting/Packing/Strapping and using pump truck to move products.
· Troubleshoot inventory discrepancies such as shortages and lost and found parts.
· Communicates inventory issues and adjustment to Supply Chain, manufacturing and engineering.
· Perform Inventory adjustments
· Return audit functions and stocking of parts.
· Use of scale and reel counter.
· Use inventory storage systems such as First-in-First-out (FIFO)
· Package and label parts
· Move/create bin boxes and perform cycle counts.
· Receive parts with Manufacturing Part Number and Creation Part Number Validation
· Issue parts in Oracle
· Complete disposition as assigned in any non-conformance report.
· Complete actions from Engineering Change Order regarding inventory disposition
· Complete actions related to Project Closing Procedure / Inventory write-offs and customer sales orders for part purchases.
· Electronics manufacturing experience related to material handling and inventory control.
· Computer skills should include MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook)
· Ability to communicate fluently in both written and spoken English is essential.
· Experience in Oracle preferred
· Able to lift at least 25 lbs.
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Please email resume to [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33027
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1