Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Product Manager to join the team remotely within Canada! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Unlimited vacation days!
- Flexible working hours!
- Exceptional benefits!
The Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Understand and frame the problems the product is solving by leveraging research and user testing activities.
- Create and maintain a strategic and visionary product roadmap, aligned to corporate objectives.
- Manage the intake process for new product ideas and facilitate business value and ROI analysis, to prioritize across multiple competing requests.
- Serve as an internal and external ambassador & subject matter expert on your product space.
- Work with different teams ensure new product releases are successfully delivered to market quickly and efficiently.
- Support the product team during development, working closely with product owners, designers, and engineers to insure alignment with product strategic goals.
The required qualifications for the Product Manager are:
- 5+ years of experience defining strategic product roadmaps and launching successful B2B cloud products
- Experience managing integrated cloud-based enterprise products ideally in Professional Service Automation, Project Management or Financials
- Experience working on agile development teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills to unblock challenges and create strategic clarity around complex business problems
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in product management, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 24822
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1