Our client, a leading global manufacturer of floor covering and outdoor living products located in Vaughan is looking to hire a Product Manager to start immediately. The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years experience in a fast pace, high volume environment. If you have a passion for product management and looking for an opportunity with a dynamic company please read on….
What our client offers:
·$70,000 – $90,000 base salary
·Paid sick days
·Growth and learning opportunities
Your tasks as the Product Manager:
·The Product Manager is responsible for the execution of the complete category business growth through Category & Go-to-Market Strategies
- Executes category direction by working closely with cross functional product teams.
- Creates & owns product lifecycle roadmaps and manages accordingly for product launches including execution of post line review feedback
- Product Authority for all product and packaging specifications, pricing, plant packaging specs, program set up sheets and Supply Chain communications on product specs
- Manages the launch of sold-in products, in collaboration with the Sales Teams and Supply Chain team to deliver quality, competitive, products to customer shelf
·Builds and maintains assortment plans for complete product channel management
·Champions the Product Launch process & presentation to Sales complete with new product knowledge training, samples, sales marketing collateral and channel marketing strategy
·Owns and maintains the Sales Kit working closely with Design & Packaging teams to build Performs market store Comp Shops, compiles competitive product specification and retail price data and builds market landscape reports.
·Creates market analysis reports
·Other assigned duties and projects assigned
The required qualifications of the Product Manager:
- 5-10 years of and product development strategy and execution, in consumer-packaged goods for the North American market
- Experience leading a team of product managers in project management of product launches to customers
- Understands the retail landscape and different channels (eg. DIY vs MASS vs CLUB)
- Analytical skills and channel management skills with proven record of success for multi-channel product launches.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence in English. Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees of organization, or outside stakeholders including customer presentations.
- Intermediate to Advance working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
·Intermediate to Advance working knowledge of Microsoft
·Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
·Able to travel to trade shows.
·National and international travel may be required. Travel documents including up to date passport and business travel VISA may be required.
·Manufacturing and retail experience
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now
We are looking forward to hearing from you
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30298
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1