We are currently seeking motivated Processing associates to join our team for a large Medical produce Manufacturer located in Ancaster, Ontario. This exciting opportunity would suit anyone who enjoys working with their hands or if you are looking to learn new skills.
What our client offers
- Days 7am to 3pm Mon – Fri
- Salary: $18.10
- Parking spaces
- Full Orientation
- 4% Vacation Pay
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring harvest and processing work schedule is achieved weekly
- Harvest and pre-/ post-processing of cannabis
- Long periods of standing
- Manually hanging of fresh Cannabis material in the drying room
- Manually feed cannabis into a bucking and destemming machine
- Manually feed and operate an automated trimming machine
- Quick and efficient manual trimming of cannabis
- Transport of pre- and post-processed cannabis between production environments
- Heavy focus on daily equipment, tool, production room and grow room sanitation activities
- Large scale sanitation activities after all harvest and processing events are a primary function of the team
- Other duties as needed including work in alternative departments IE cultivation and packaging when needed
- Execute pest management protocols as directed by QAP
- Maintain all sanitation protocols
- Keep daily records for accuracy and compliance with all the laws and Health Canada standards
- Understand and follow all related SOPs and procedures to GMP standards
- Complete all required documentation using good documentation practices
- Communicate any issues with Management
- Minimum 2 years prior experience in a fast-paced production / processing position in a manufacturing environment
- Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail
- This is a greenhouse and manufacturing working environment, which may have continuous exposure to heat, light and humidity, extreme variation of temperature throughout different areas and departments of the facility
- High decibel output from the automated trimming machines, must be able to wear all designated PPE including over the ear hearing protection for long periods of time.
- This position involves significant exposure to wet/dry cannabis/plant materials, and it is therefore not likely suitable for an employee that may suffer from allergies to cannabis/plant pollen material, or experience other medical issues, such as asthma and hay fever, as a result of cannabis/plant material exposure.
- This position is physically demanding and requires the ability to lift/move heavy objects (up to 50lbs), standing and bending
- MUST HAVE A OWN TRANSPORTATION AS LOCATION IS NOT A BUS ROUTE!
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now
We are looking forward to hearing from you
To apply contact, us immediately! Call us, our number 905.361.3987 ext 194 or email us [email protected] or find us at www.fuzehr.com to see all our open positions.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33564
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1