Fuze HR Solutions is immediately interviewing for Press Operator positions with a leading manufacturing company in the Brampton area. As a Press Operator you will be responsible for the following main duties…
·Repairs, runs, and operates a printing press
·You’ll oversee the entire production of printed materials from start to finish
·Load the press with paper and ink
·Following health and safety standards
·Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years of Flexographic printing experience required.
- High school diploma.
- Printing Program Diploma is an asset
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What is in it for you?
·Competitive hourly wage
- Excellent work environment and employee focused company
If you are interested in the Press Operator opportunity in Brampton reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today. We are interviewing qualified candidates right now!
Here’s how to reach us…
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 24226
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1