Fuze HR Solutions is immediately hiring for a full time Post Process Technician to join a growing company in the Mississauga, ON area. As the Post Process Technician with this Mississauga based manufacturing company you will be responsible for the following main day to day duties…
- Complete finishing tasks (deburring, buffing, polishing, etc) for parts
- Follow work orders and documentation to ensure proper sequencing of work to be completed and for specification purposes
- Work alongside skilled Machine Operators and provide post process work to parts they have machined
- Other duties as required
What is in it for you?
- Full time, permanent opportunity (no agency contract!)
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits plan
- RRSP program with Employer matching
- Straight Day shift, Monday to Friday
- Easily accessible location in Mississauga, ON
- Via car or transit
- Join an incredible company that treats its employees very well
What are we looking for in a Post Process Technician?
- 2 or more years experience in a similar role
- Experience with hand tools
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Capable of reading/following work orders and specification documentation
- Capable of lifting up to 30lbs
Sound like the right opportunity for you? Apply to Fuze HR Solutions today!
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31083
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1