Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
One of our top clients is seeking a professional, responsible, and dedicated Plant Manager to join their team in Markham, Ontario. If you have experience as a Plant Manager overseeing site manufacturing operations which may include but not limited to Safety, Quality, Production, Supply Chain, Maintenance, Logistics, Employee Engagement and Financials, are comfortable working in a Manufacturing environment and are looking for a prosperous career, please give us a call today!
What Are The Perks:
- Full Time Hours – Monday to Friday Day Shift: 6:30 am/7:00am – 3:00pm/3:00pm (maybe longer depending if they need to speak with other employees)
- Training on day shift: First 2 months – 6:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Salary: $130,000 – $150,000/year
- Yearly Bonus
- Vacation: 3 -4 weeks
- Benefits: After 3 months
- Work with great leadership that will support your growth within the company
- Responsible for KPI’s supporting Safety, Production, Quality, Service, Cost and People.
- Plan, develop, manage finances, expenses, and budgets.
- Manage to establish manufacturing standards for cost control and waste reduction, spearhead the design, development, communication, and execution of “lean” manufacturing culture and processes, and implement manufacturing best practices.
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies and developing long range goals and objectives.
- Ensure the plant is supporting the organizational SOP processes which include supporting demand and capacity planning, new product introductions, inventory optimization and reporting. Work to continually enhance the process.
- Monitors and controls process/maintenance costs and production levels to remain within budgetary goals; oversees operations budget to ensure compliance with organizational expenditure requirements.
- Implements improved manufacturing processes and management methods to generate higher ROI/EBITDA and workflow optimization.
- Interfaces with both internal and external customers for the direction of production operations to support various groups.
- Create, foster, and lead a high-performance culture, focused on engagement, accountability, collaboration, continuous improvement, and a sense of urgency.
- Effectively collaborate with Leadership, HR, Sales, Product Development, and other manufacturing sites to optimize profitability, efficiencies, goals, and metrics.
- Actively seeks out team member input, engagement, and communication
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- BS degree in Business, Engineering or Operations management. MBA a plus.
- 10+ years in Manufacturing Leadership, Plant Management or Operations discipline including 5 to 7 years in the Printing industry. Must be able to oversee first and second shift production.
- Solid understanding of best practices in planning in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven knowledge in leading a SOP process.
- Proven experience in developing High Performance Teams.
- Solid working knowledge of plant safety and operational processes and related manufacturing.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), Teams, and Outlook.
- Maintains strict confidentiality and protects privacy of confidential/sensitive information.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously establishing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, and presentations) with executive leadership, staff, and internal and external clients.
- Proactive; exercises sound judgment and decision making; able to identify problems and needs and develop solutions and/or options.
- Self-confident, self-motivated, polished professional who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
If you are a professional, hardworking, and dedicated employee looking for a new opportunity in a Manufacturing environment in Markham, Ontario, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31463
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1