Our client is a reputable manufacturing and maintenance company located in Grand Prairie. You will work on a client site in High Prairie (until Dec) then will transition to Grand Prairie, Alberta. Due to a project, we are looking for a Piping Foreman. This is a Permanent position with great perks. You will be overseeing around 30 people.
High Prairie Shift Schedule:
-21 straight days with 7 days off.
-You will be working every other weekend.
-Working from 7AM to 7PM
Grand Prairie Shift Schedule:
-21 and 7days off
• $65 -$85 per hour
• Preference will be given to local candidates, however, there is crew housing available in Grand Prairie
• When working in High Prairie $180 LOA
• Clean and safe work environment
• Company Benefits, i.e., dental, medical, and eye care after passing the probationary 3-month term
• Lots of OT pay
Your tasks as a Piping Foreman:
• Reporting Hours and Progress.
• Support project managers in developing project plans, timelines, and deliverables.
• Develop and Execute Work Plan.
• Attend safety/progress meetings internally and with clients.
• Support the maintenance of project documentation, including Understanding and tracking/moving budgets
• -Oversee Quality and Quality Control.
• Identify and Minimize Risk.
• Foreman experience in the field
• Pipefitter Red Seal
• Experience leading a team of 10-30+
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel.
• Ability to pass a criminal background check.
• Ability to pass drug and alcohol test
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now, and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now. We are looking forward to hearing from you
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33572
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1