Fuze HR Solutions is immediately hiring for a contract PeopleSoft Technical Administrator job opening. Our public sector client is looking for an individual to support the team for a 2 year period, with this position being a remote opportunity.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in hands-on upgrades with PeopleSoft 9.2 applications (for Human Capital Management (HCM) and Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM)
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in planning, designing and implementing Oracle/PeopleSoft infrastructure
- Establishes PeopleSoft system specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, security requirements; designing system infrastructure.
- Secures PeopleSoft system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
- Upgrades system by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Work closely with the business, so effective communication and presentation skills are especially important.
- Designs system infrastructure in accordance with industry best practices.
- Establishes PeopleSoft system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of PC and server hardware, software, LAN, and WAN networks, and operating and system management systems.
- Defines system and operational policies and procedures.
- Maintains PeopleSoft system performance
- Install, upgrades and patches to system
- Provide night and weekend support along with 24×7 on call, as required
- Executes migration of development changes to production and UAT
- Executes migration of PeopleSoft stack configuration changes to production and UAT
- Works with DBA Team
- Applies regulatory (Payroll Tax Updates) and application patches
- Manages PeopleSoft Technology stack
- Configures, manages, and troubleshoots Integration Broker
- Works with PeopleSoft support team
- Ensures configuration is consistent across al environments and documents issues reported and root cause analysis.
- Works with DBA team to support database related activities such as upgrades, patching, and security configuration.
- Ensures the technical, configuration and architecture documentation for PeopleSoft is up to date.
Why you will like working there:
- Friendly and Supportive work environment
- Work remotely
If you are interested in this opportunity or want to apply for the PeopleSoft Technical Administrator position then connect with Fuze HR Solutions today!
We are interviewing for this position right away, don’t wait, apply now!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28266
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1