Fuze HR Solutions is immediately hiring for a contract PeopleSoft Developer job opening. Our public sector client is looking for an individual to support the team for a 2 year period, with this position being a remote opportunity.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in PeopleSoft development
- Experience working in Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM and/or FSCM 9.2 with PeopleTools 8.52 and newer
- Multiple years’ experience in development and integrations tools, including, but not limited to:
- PeopleTools & Application Designer
- Application Packages
- SQL Tools
- Application Engineer
- Integration Broker
- PeopleSoft Security
- BI Publisher
- Web Services using RESTful or SOAP standards
- Responsible for the conceptual code, design and application architecture of complex multi-tier technical solutions.
- Perform physical development and/or modification of Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM and/or FSCM.
- Work with functional resources throughout the development lifecycle from specifications through to testing and migration to production.
- Ensure the documentation for all development is completed as a deliverable.
- Provide guidance and technical assistance to the development team. Conduct code review and perform quality assurance on the solution.
- Participate in project teams as a technical SME.
- Analyze, validate system requirements/requests. Assess the impact of program changes and mitigate risks of specific development approaches.
- Assist and provide support to code migration through existing change management processes.
Why you will like working there:
- Friendly and Supportive work environment
- Work remotely
If you are interested in this opportunity or want to apply for the PeopleSoft Developer position then connect with Fuze HR Solutions today!
We are interviewing for this position right away, don’t wait, apply now!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28293
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1