Are you a payroll professional with # 2-3 years of working experience? If so, we have a role for you. Our client, a distribution company in the Brampton area is looking for a payroll coordinator for a temporary to permanent opportunity. This is a great role with lots of room for development and growth. Interested? Read on….
What our client offers:
- 28.85/hr + (Depending on experience)
- 100% on site
- Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Once hired on permanently, the company offers fantastic perks and benefits!
What are some of the responsibilities of the Payroll Coordinator:
- Process weekly and bi-weekly payroll – 300 employees across Canada using ADP
- Unionized payroll
- Monthly payroll reconciliations and reporting
- Work with managers and supervisors to ensure timesheet are provided and processed in a timely manner
- Provide absenteeism reports to managers and supervisors
- Process ROE and employment letter
- Other projects assigned by the HR Manager
The required qualifications of the Payroll Coordinator:
- 2-3 years of full cycle payroll is required
- Must have previous experience working with ADP
- Unionized payroll experience is a must
- Must be able to work onsite
- Strong MS Office skills
- Exceptional communication skills
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now
We are looking forward to hearing from you
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 32721
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1