Permanent position, 35 hours a week, Ville Saint-Laurent
Benefits offered, near metro station
Fuze HR Solutions is a well-established staffing agency with 7 offices in Quebec & Ontario. Due to our recent expansion and number of consultants working at client locations, we are growing our team and seeking a Payroll Clerk to join our office in Montreal.
As part of our payroll team, you will be responsible for processing and maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures, resolving payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information as well as answering payroll questions and requests.
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Update payroll records and reconcile time sheets.
- Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, and non-taxable wages.
- Distribute paychecks to candidates, send invoices to clients.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Numerical Data-entry experience.
- Processing payroll (an asset).
- Ability to work independently with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on relative importance and urgency.
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with many levels of the organization.
- Ability to deal with customers and candidates in a friendly, courteous, timely and thorough manner.
- Ability to work in a team and apply proven relationship-building skills.
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 21918
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1