Fuze HR is seeking an awesome Parts Manager for a Heavy Equipment client in Abbotsford, BC. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, growing organization with fantastic culture, great people, and a fun, collaborative work environment. The ideal candidate will be a talented parts professional with strong experience in the Heavy Equipment space, great people skills, and a passion for the industry. We are looking for driven, self-motivated leaders who want to grow with a great company long term. Are you a Parts leader looking for your next adventure? Apply today, we can’t wait to meet you!
What are the perks:
- Awesome company, great management, fantastic culture!
- Opportunity to drive the parts program and create a lasting impression on a growing business!
- Very competitive compensation, excellent benefits, lots of perks!
The Parts Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing all aspects of the parts department
- Managing parts inventory, ensuring effective inventory levels, ordering parts as necessary
- Assisting customers with parts requirements, sourcing parts as necessary
- Determining cost effective parts sources, assessing vendors, maintaining relationships
- Leading direct reports in day to day parts & warehouse operations
- Collaborating with service to ensure customer needs are met effectively
- Working with senior management to improve and build out the parts program
- Shipping, receiving, and warehouse support as necessary
The required qualifications of the Part Manager are:
- 5+ years of relevant parts experience within the Heavy Equipment space or similar
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Preference for individuals who have previously implemented a parts/inventory management system or similar
RRSP with match
2-3 weeks’ vacation
Monday – Friday, 8 hours sometime in between 7 – 5 (core biz hours)
Are you a talented parts professional who wants to take the helm of a growing department? Do you have great ideas regarding how a parts program should run that you’d love to execute? Do you get excited about improving processes and helping companies grow? Do you want to work with an awesome company that will foster your growth and keep you happy long term? Apply today!!
To apply, please send your resume to Chris Hutton at [email protected]
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33854
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1