Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
We are looking for responsible and dedicated Packers for one of our clients in Anjou, Quebec. This is a long term, permanent position for the right candidate. If you have some Packaging experience, are comfortable lifting up to 40 lbs. and working in a manufacturing environment and are looking for a LONG-TERM position, please give us a call today!
What Are The Perks:
- Full Time Hours – Day Shift: 7:00am to 7:00pm – Continental Shift
- Salary: $41, 600/year ($20/hour)
- Vacation: 2 weeks
- Benefits activated after 3 months
- Overtime after 40 hours
- Paid Referral program
- Scholarship program
- Safety shoes: $200.00 per year – prescription safety glasses: 100% paid by the company
- Group RRSP
- Work with great leadership that will support your growth within the company
- Responsible for packaging the plastic containers for use by our pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food and industrial customers
- Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and with applicable laws and regulations
- Be aware of the order of production and packaging method based on the customer’s requirements
- Conduct a visual quality check of the containers produced before packaging them
- Raise any quality issues with the supervisor during production
- Package the containers in accordance with the established method
- Prepare the boxes and other effects required for the packaging based on the requirements
- Sweep and keep their workstation clean at all times.
- Comply with all quality control procedures and other corporate policies
- Carry out any other task requested by the Head of production.
Qualifications:· Thoroughness· Dexterity· Good vision· Ability to read and write.· Attendance· Able to work in a team.
· Skilled with information technology
If you are a hardworking and dedicated employee with EXCELLENT attendance looking for a new opportunity in a warehouse environment in Anjou, Quebec please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31242
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1