Our Client, a Distributor of kitchen supplies and commercial appliance equipment are in need of 2 Order Picker Processors to join their Warehouse Team.
Conveniently located in central Mississauga with excellent bus accessibility and an easy 20-minute commute by car from Brampton, Etobicoke, Mississauga and Port Credit.
In this position, you’ll receive ample training, by ‘job-shadowing’ a team partner to learn the warehouse lay-out until you’re comfortably able to pick orders independently.
What our Client offers:
- Early Day Shift: 6:30 AM to 4:00 PM – Monday to Friday
- Direct Hire by Company after 2-3 months
- $18.00/hr – 40 hours minimum per week, paid weekly by direct deposit incl. 4% vacation
- Immediate Start –
Your tasks as an Order Picker Processor:
- Using a hand cart – pick items and mark off pick slip with accurate fill rates
- Update pick slip, double check quantities & pack shipment
- Update with box counts and shipment transport details
- Affix shipping label and waybill/BOL
- Record on warehouse control sheets
Required Qualifications of an ORDER PICKER PROCESSOR
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 50 lbs NON-continuously, paying attention to spatial awareness
- Medium to heavy pushing, pulling, walking, bending,
- Able to safely operate a hand cart, dolly or pump truck
- Respects H & S SOP’s at Customer facilities & unloading docks
- Enjoys working with a team ‘partner’ during on-boarding & training
- Has a ‘can-do’ mindset, likes working at a mid-size company with a family feel
- Motivated, reliable and committed to a F/T job -Flexible to work O/T up to 10 hr/ wk
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is hiring for immediate start following our Recruiter’s in-take interview with you.
Please apply with your resume and start your next great job opportunity without delay!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26944
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1