Job Title: General Manager (Food and Beverage Services)
Our client, a food and beverage services provider, is a recognized industry leaders who create innovative dining locations worldwide. They use their experience and global reach to offer an unparalleled blend of local, regional, and international brands.
With more than a 100 locations worldwide, they bring exciting food and beverage experiences to their clients which allow them to stay at the top of the game in delivering exceptional dining venues around the globe.
Your Responsibilities :
- Manages the day to day activities of associates and assigns responsibilities to ensure units are open and staffed appropriately, the store is clean, Levels are appropriate and equipment is working properly
- Ensures an exceptional level of food, service, ambience and overall customer associate satisfaction.
- Ensures that all products are prepared and presented in accordance with brand or company standards
- Uses judgment and discretion to resolves complex questions and problems and refers more complex issues to director of operations
- Monitor activities, duties and responsibilities of exempt-level associates on the management team to ensure they are performing exempt-level work on a daily basis.
- Monitors progress towards unit goals and assigns associates to meet those objectives
- Maintains an in-depth understanding of all federal, state and local sanitary , safety, and health standards, and all procedures and protocols to comply with the law.
- Supports and enhances working relationships with partners, landlords and the community.
Qualifications Needed :
- Requires 5 or more years of experience as a supervisor, shift leader or assistant manager in high volume food and beverage, catering, or hospitality industry.
- Demonstrates high level of customer experience and issue resolution skills
- Demonstrates the ability to drive profitable growth while improving customer and associate satisfaction, and resolve issues
- Experience in day to day store operations and ability to multi-task
- Experience in team management (10-20 employees), delegation, Etc.
- Ability to enforce policies and product/service/quality/equipment/operations standards.
- Bilingual (French & English, but mostly French)
- $64,000 to $80,000 (depending on experience) + 25% quarterly bonus (depending on performance)
- Health and full Insurance package
- Quarterly Bonus structure (up to 25%, depending on performance)
- Free Parking
- Permanent – Full-time (45 Hours/Week) – Day shift
- Mid-Senior to Senior Level
- Food & Beverages
Are you interested in this position? Do you have the profile we are looking for? Apply now:
- via LinkedIn (“Apply” button), or
- by directly sending your CV by email to my attention: Yacine Hannoun ([email protected]), or
- by phone: 514-213-4330 (Yacine Hannoun)
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26569
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1