Our client is a large and reputable manufacturer of engines located in Delta BC. Our client has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Employers for Young People in 2019 and 2023! On our client’s behalf, we are seeking a full-time permanent NDT Technician
There are 600 employees working in this clean and new building. You will be working on a rotational shift morning or afternoon, rotating every 2 weeks. You will be working Monday to Friday with optional OT.
Morning shift time:
6AM to 2PM
Afternoon shift time:
2PM to 10PM
Perform Magnetic particle testing and Penetrant testing on engine and airframe piece parts or assemblies based on CGSB standards and accessories shop.
What our client offers:
• $42.25 – $44.85 per hour
• Great benefits package (start first day)
• Pension (4% start on the first day!) 100% match company pension
• New building, bright and clean
• Company cafeteria with discounted food
• Extended Medical and Dental Programs
• Disability Insurance
• Employee and Family Assistance Program
• Life Insurance
• Vision Care and Rx Safety Vision Program
• OT and double time opportunities
• Growth opportunities
• Generous Relocation Package available to eligible candidates
• Free parking
Your tasks as a NDT Technician:
• Proactively provides feedback to the Lead regarding findings, quality & quantity.
• Perform their daily duties as assigned from a Lead.
• Ensure all RIS inspections pertaining to NDT are carried out and signed for.
• Ensure tasks/gate deadline(s) set by the Lead/Team Leader are met.
• Responsible to immediately re-prioritize their task list in conjunction with the Lead/Team Leader in the event of an work change.
• Proactively involved in process optimization.
• Must have the ability to provide practical training to others.
• Must be able to effectively carry out the duties of the position with a minimum of supervision.
• Good knowledge of MPI, FPI testing engine parts and components.
• Must possess the qualifications of an NDT Technician.
• Must have the ability to perform NDT work and possess the minimum of Level II for Magnetic Particle Testing [ MT ] and Penetrant Particle Testing [ PT ] based on the current CGSB standards for these particular disciplines.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now, and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now. We are looking forward to hearing from you
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch. We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 32511
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1