National Account Executive
Fuze Logistics Services is a next generation 3PL headquartered in Montreal, with 7 offices across North America, leveraging cutting-edge technologies and decades of industry expertise to facilitate the transport of freight globally.
We are seeking a National Account Executive to join our team in Montreal, Quebec.
The ideal candidate will have a solid sales experience in a 3PL environment, will be a motivated and a conscientious team player capable of working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Develop new business opportunities, through current book of business or cold all into new prospect accounts.
- Generate and follow-up on sales leads in a timely manner.
- Act as an intermediary between customers and CSR’s to ensure pricing is accurate and profitable.
- Assist with carrier portfolio, including developing strong relationships and operational understandings, helping match carrier preferred lanes with freight, and work with carriers as determined by the company.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years 3PL sales experience, with a book of business.
- Proven track record in sales in 3PL transportation/logistics.
- Highly motivated self-starter, tactfully relentless and disciplined, as well as a Team Player.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package; we provide you with the opportunity to develop your own potential. Entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged, and success is rewarded. We operate with the philosophy that the company is successful when its employees are successful.
Why join Fuze?
- We ensure a balanced life and fulfilling work experience, in a motivating work environment.
- Our flat corporate structure that translates into relationships of trust, and effective communications between team members and clients.
- We are committed to creating opportunities for all our employees so that they may develop, progress, and contribute to the business regardless of differences!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 18007
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1