Fuze HR Solutions is excited to announce we are actively interviewing for a Maintenance Millwright for a rewarding opportunity in the Vaughan region. As the Maintenance Millwright with this Vaughan based manufacturer you will be responsible for the following…
- Responsible for the preventative maintenance and repair of all plant utilities, machinery/equipment
- Support and work within the procedures of the maintenance management software systems to facilitate Preventative Maintenance activities, work order management, spare and replacement component purchasing.
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot various mechanical systems throughout the plant and facility
- All other relevant duties
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive pay rate with guaranteed increase this year
- Shift premiums
- Quarterly bonus
- Join an industry leading company that has been steady with no layoffs during the pandemic
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 443A Millwright license
- 3 or more years experience as a Maintenance Millwright in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to work rotating shift
If you are interested in the Maintenance Millwright opportunity in the Vaughan region then reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today. Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply now!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26486
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1