Fuze HR Solutions is hiring for a Millwright in the Vaughan region. As the Millwright with this Vaughan based manufacturing company you will be responsible for the following…
- Performs and assists in the preventative and predictive maintenance of machinery and equipment
- Works with other trades’ groups and contractors to complete project assignments
- Operates grinder, saw, lathe and milling machines to make customized parts or repairs.
- Fabricates custom parts, fixtures and guarding by means of arc welding, grinding, oxyacetylene cutting.
- Assembles and installs machinery and equipment such as mixers, saws, pullers, precision bearings, gear boxes, clutches, motors, shafts, sprockets, chains, conveyors etc.
- Licensed Millwright certificate is required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Millwright in an industrial or manufacturing setting
- Previous relevant experiences in extrusion of PVC automotive industry is preferred
- Read, write, understand and communicate effectively in English
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work at heights and in enclosed spaces
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Basic Electrical training and troubleshooting experience would be an asset
If you are interested in discussing the Millwright position in the Vaughan region then reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today. Here is how to reach us.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 18883
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1