Now hiring for a full time Millwright opportunity with a large manufacturing company in the Woodbridge, Vaughan, Concord region. We are seeking an experienced Millwright but are also open to Apprentices who have completed their hours and are waiting to write their certification exam.
What is being offered?
- Competitive pay rate
- Straight shifts offered, Full time positions
- Excellent organization to work for
- Clean and safe work environment
What are we looking for in a Millwright?
- 433A Millwright license: Also open to individuals that have completed Apprenticeship hours and waiting to write the certification exam
- Mechanical maintenance, troubleshooting and repair experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics, motors, automated & semi-automated machinery
What will you be doing as the Millwright?
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair of industrial and manufacturing machinery
- Electro-mechanical breakdown maintenance, preventative maintenance duties
Want to know more about the Millwright opportunity in the Woodbridge, Vaughan, Concord region? Reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today to discuss in more detail! Here is how to reach us…
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23100
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1