Fuze HR Solutions is excited to announce we are immediately hiring for Industrial Millwright opportunities in the Stratford area. Are you interested in working as an Industrial Millwright with an industry leading manufacturer in the Stratford region? Look no further!
As the Industrial Millwright you will be responsible for the following…
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment for wear and damage. Dismantle defective machines and equipment and install new or repaired parts.
- Listen for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with Team Leaders, machine operators, set up persons or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Lay out, assemble, install, and maintain pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Repair and replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators, compressors, and a wide variety of pumps.
- Install, commission, and maintain power transmission systems.
- Fabricates and repairs counters, benches, partitions, and other wooden structures.
- Operate machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and install production equipment
- Preventative maintenance duties to be completed as required
- Perform other duties as required
What is in it for you?
- Competitive pay rate!
- Excellent employer to work for and great work conditions
- Full time afternoon or midnight opportunities available
What are we looking for?
- 1 years of Industrial Millwright experience
- licensed Millwright (433A)
- Maintenance gas fitters license is an asset
- Good communication skills (ability to read, write and understand English).
Interested in knowing more or applying for the Millwright opportunities in Stratford than connect with Fuze HR Solutions today!
We are interviewing for these opportunities right away, don’t wait, apply now!
Contact Details: Elena Manasievska – [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22311
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1