Fuze HR has partnered with a progressive OEM supplier that designs, tests, and manufactures unique solutions for multiple systems and multiple industries. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Millwright to join their team on a straight Afternoon Shift (3pm-11:30pm) offering $42/hr
As a world leader in the design and manufacturing industry, Our is seeking an eager and enthusiastic experienced Industrial Millwright to join our successful Toronto team immediately. We are looking for a talented individual with solid professional skills in the manufacturing industry.
Purpose of Position:
The Industrial Millwright will work as part of a team responsible for maintaining, repairing, and troubleshooting various industrial machinery and equipment. They will work closely with other maintenance personnel and production teams to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the facility.
What you will be doing:
- To plan and assist in implementing a rigorous, preventative maintenance program and a predictive maintenance program to minimize the plant’s downtime.
- Troubleshoot all phases of pneumatic and hydraulic systems of all plant equipment.
- Work alongside, give direction, and/or assist outside contractors who have been hired to assist the organization.
- Have a solid understanding and the ability to program and troubleshoot in-plant PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) systems.
- Dismantle, clean, and re-assemble equipment as needed.
- Fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance or set-up.
- Identify and correct any problems found in machines, equipment, or processes in order to facilitate production.
- Coordinate and report on all equipment defects and/or failures to the Facilities and Maintenance Manager.
- Participate in workplace safety and ensure compliance with all Health and Safety standards in accordance with current legislation and Active Dynamics Health and Safety Policy and best practices.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
What you bring along:
- Good mathematical skills
- Manual dexterity – ability to use common tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must be a Licensed Industrial Millwright.
- Minimum 5 years’ Industrial Millwright experience required with preference given to those with a background in a manufacturing environment.
- Extensive knowledge of industrial machinery and equipment, including mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical systems.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency in the use of hand tools, power tools, and precision measuring instruments.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and technical manuals.
- Competitive compensation and vacation packages based on current industry norms
- Group health benefits
- RRSP matching
- Advancement opportunities and lateral movement based on personal interest and qualification
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. We are scheduling interviews now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply
We are looking forward to hearing from you
To apply contact, us immediately! Connect with Syndel Gerlings call 905-361-3987 ext 186 or email us [email protected] or find us at www.fuzehr.com to see all our open positions.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33693
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1