Attention! qualified MIG / TIG Welders who are interested in working in the Concord, ON area.
Our dedicated partner has requested us to assist in finding qualified MIG / TIG Welders who are interested candidates and would work in the Concord, ON area.
Our partner would like a dedicated team of MIG / TIG Welders to be recognized and become part of the top companies in their industry.
What’s in it for you…
·A Long-Term Permanent position
·Full time hours – Monday to Friday Days: 6am to 2:30pm – Aft: 4pm to 12:30 am
·Once hired permanent, client offers benefits and more
What Is the Role:
- Weld products according to specified blueprints and procedures
- Build products from blueprints and ensure internal quality measures are applied
- Conduct initial inspections of product to ensure adherence to safety and quality
- Organize and maintain cleanliness of equipment and work area in a professional and safe manner
- Perform other duties as required.
What Do You Need:
- High School Diploma and/or Welder Trade certification (an asset)
- 3-5 years of welding and fitting experience
- Proficiency with MIG and TIG welding of thin gauge stainless steel
- Must be able to pass TIG and MIG test
- Ability to use lifting devices and jib crane
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, complete repetitive tasks and stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, organize deadlines and priorities
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, and technical manuals
- Excellent manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and time-management skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Interested in knowing more or applying for the Welder opportunities in Concord than connect with Fuze HR Solutions today!
We are interviewing for these opportunities right away, don’t wait, apply now!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22634
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1