Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Microsoft Dynamics Solutions Architect to join the team remotely within Ontario and Quebec! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Exceptional Benefits!
- RRSP Matching!
- Profit Sharing!
- Great Team Culture!
- Career Advancement Opportunities!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the solution design, configuration, and deployment of multiple simultaneous implementation projects for Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Drive client-facing design sessions and assist with detailed documentation of business needs/requirements
- Architect and configure complex solutions within Dynamics 365 Business Central, which may also include designing and mapping integrations with 3rd party systems
- Investigate and resolve any technical challenges that arise, and propose feasible solutions that meet and exceed client expectations
- Lead End User Training and User Acceptance Testing phases of the project to drive understanding and acceptance of the new system for both technical and non-technical end users
- Participate in client-facing status update meetings with senior management
- Support existing clients with Dynamics 365 Business Central and other proprietary Applications
- Work closely with Implementation Leads and Project Managers to successfully maintain issue logs, meet timelines, and stay within budget
- 3+ years of experience working with Dynamics 365 Business Central, providing application support and assisting with implementations
- 2 or more years working on a project team
- Experience working for a Professional Service Firm, working with multiple clients simultaneously
- Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI and PowerApps) experience an asset
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29695
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1