Fuze HR is now seeking talented millwrights or heavy equipment mechanics with strong installation, assembly, and maintenance experience for permanent, full time opportunities based in Surrey, BC. Some local and international travel will be required. If you’re a mechanical expert looking for something a little different, something with a well-balanced mix of shop and field work…this is the opportunity for you, apply today.
What are the perks:
Dynamic role offering diverse scope of work & unique project-based challenges!
Mix of both shop and field work, no risk of boredom!
Monday – Friday day shift role with potential for exciting international travel!
Positive and supportive corporate culture, great management, lots of internal support!
The Mechanical Service Technician will be responsible for:
- Assembling and disassembling machinery safely & effectively
- Inspecting, troubleshooting, testing and performing maintenance on specialized equipment and systems
- Performing precision measurements & alignments, servicing equipment to spec as per company drawings, documents and vendor manuals and specifications.
- Coordinating with aftermarket, supply chain, and engineering teams to manage parts & inventory, ensure availability of materials and resources.
- Customer support – providing technical assistance and direction, demonstrating correct use of equipment.
- Ensuring safety policies, quality standards, legislation and standard operating procedures are adhered to at all times.
The required qualifications for the Mechanical Field Service Technician are:
- Millwright or Heavy Equipment Mechanic – strong preference for candidates possessing a Red Seal, will consider journeyperson status or unlicensed candidates presenting very strong, relevant experience
- 5+ years of mechanical service or maintenance experience, preference for those with strong backgrounds in rotating equipment installation and maintenance
- Customer-service oriented, must present strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to represent our client professionally in the field
- Valid passport and willingness to travel
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to challenge your technical skills and do a mix of both shop and field work, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
To apply please send your resume to Chris Hutton at [email protected]
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 32242
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1