Our client is a large and reputable electrical wholesale in Canada. With locations in BC, AB and SK. On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Material Handler in Surrey, BC. This is a full-time morning permanent position, working Monday to Friday. This role will be onsite based out of the branch and the customer’s work location. This is a permanent position with growth opportunities, RRSP, and great benefits. This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday. 40 hours per week on the day shift.
What our client offers:
• $21-25ph DOE
• Extended health & dental benefits
• Employee share ownership program
• Birthday day off
• RRSP matching after 1 year of employment
• Growth opportunities
Your tasks as Material Handler:
• Working in the Distribution Centre and is responsible for shipping, receiving, and moving products in a safe and efficient manner while maintaining an organized and tidy warehouse and stock environment.
• provide support to the customer and sales staff regarding the product, order quantity, availability, and location of stock.
Your qualification as a Material Handler:
• experience in warehouse operations including shipping/receiving
• Forklift license, an asset but not required
• lifting up to 50lbs (average is 10-20lbs).
• Basic mathematical skills with the ability to calculate simple equations mentally
• Computer literacy with the ability to learn new software programs
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now, and this position will not be available for long.If you’re interested, please apply now. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29090
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1