Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
We are looking for responsible and dedicated Material Handlers for one of our clients in Etobicoke, Ont. This is a long term, temp to perm position for the right candidate. If you have some Food Manufacturing experience, hold a valid current forklift license (Counterbalance) are self-motivated, have strong attention to detail skills are comfortable working in a manufacturing environment and are looking for a LONG-TERM position, please give us a call today!
What Are The Perks:
- Hours – Monday to Friday Continental rotational shifts
- $19.75/hour + 4% vacation pay, paid on a weekly basis
- $500 Bonus after 6 months total
- Immediate benefits offered after becoming a permanent employee
- Bus Accessible
- Generate pick list as per the production schedule and stage all materials required for production and kitting department according to the pick list while flagging any shortage or expired materials in a timely manner
- Cross-reference pick list with physical items by matching item number, vendor number, and expiration dates
- Print and understand production and kitting schedule
- Return all materials to the appropriate warehouse location or supplier after a manufacturing order is completed and ensure that materials are in an acceptable condition as per GMP criteria
- Accurately scale and return items in the proper bin location using RF Scanner
- Collaborate with kitting team to bring items and clear kits from the kitting area.
- Make sure all staged items are clearly labelled and properly lined up as per FIFO
- Helping put away the received items in the proper location by using Bin To Bin session
- Performing cycle count on a regular basis
- Acting when items are found damaged or in unacceptable condition by placing them in plastic bag or conducting proper cleaning
- Observe all Safety rules and promote a safe working environment with team members
- Maintain strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Always comply with all rules & policies regarding health safety, occupational safety, environmental safety, food safety, legal regulations, company requirements, etc.
- Compliance with the Company’s Integrated Management Systems which includes, but is not limited to Production, Quality, Food Safety & GMP.
- Compliance with the company’s Health, Safety, and Environmental requirements.
- Valid license to operate both propane and electric forklifts is required
- Excellent spatial awareness and organization skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast environment, multitask, and time manage efficiently
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in a food and beverage manufacturing environment is an asset
If you are a hardworking and dedicated employee with EXCELLENT attendance looking for a new opportunity in a manufacturing environment in Etobicoke, Ontario, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
EMAIL RESUME TO OUR ONT INDUSTRIAL TEAM: [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29038
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1