Our client, a manufacturer in Delta is looking for Material Handler. The location of our client is in Delta. This is a great opportunity to be in an environment to gain experience with steel manufacturing! The shift time begins from 2:00 pm to 11:30 pm (2 -15 min breaks, 4x 10-hour shifts, regular hours) Monday to Thursday. There is also a morning shift- Monday to Friday 5:45AM to 1:45PM.
What our client offers:
• $20-21/hour: once you have proven your performance your wage will go higher!
• Production bonus every quarter when hired on
• Great benefits package after your probation period
• Attendance bonus
• Opportunity to grow! Including cross-training for machine operators such as plasma cutter, oxy burning, crane and forklift machines.
Your tasks as the Material Handler:
• Loading and unloading
• Stacking, cleaning, chipping, and deburring steel plates and metal pieces
• Operating industrial machines (including cranes, plasma cutters, oxy burner)
• operating overhead crane
• General shop clean up
• The general environment is indoor/outdoors
The required qualifications of the Material Handler:
• Some experience working in construction or industrial manufacturing setting
• worked within steel manufacturing is a strong asset
• Steel-toed work boots
• Ability to repeatedly lift 30 pounds and stand for long periods of time
• Good communication skills
• Strong attendance record
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now, and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now
We are looking forward to hearing from you
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28908
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1