On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Master Scheduler for Production. Our client is food processing plant (peanut butter) located in Burnaby, BC. There are about 100 people at this location. This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits and opportunities for growth. This is a day shift you are required to work on-site full time. You will be reporting to the VP of Operations.
The Master Scheduler will plan, prepare, issue and control production schedules (manpower and machine) and direct material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of goods and materials to meet production requirements. In this role, you will participate in production planning and execution and data management and reporting and analysis.
What our client offers:
• $55k to$ 65k
• Benefits after 3 months
• Face paced and dynamic work environment
• 2-3 of weeks of vacation
• Growth opportunities- expanding rapidly
• Free parking
Your tasks as a Master Scheduler:
• Own the Master Production Schedule (MPS) for the plant ensuring that it reflects current forecast, customer orders, updated finished goods inventory and production work orders.
• Create and update weekly production schedules for line(s) assigned ensuring an optimal sequence that meets customer requirements, increase line efficiency and minimizes changeover time; building
• Create and publish daily production plans.
• Ensuring client demands are being met by scheduling manpower/machines
• Expedite workflow and coordinate changes in schedules.
• Participate in setting master production planning, material requirements planning an
• production scheduling metrics targets.
• Provide necessary input to supply planner for assigned product or location.
• Maintain data relevant to production scheduling activities including planning calendars, material data and location data.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while
• escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
Qualifications as Master Scheduler
• 2 years of experience as a Master Scheduler: production planning/production scheduling in a manufacturing environment
• Extremely analytical and resourceful
• Co-manufacturing & food industry experience is ideal
• Strong Excel skills.
• Experience with ERP
• Strong MS Office skills
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now, and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now. We are looking forward to hearing from you Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33022
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1