Fuze HR Solutions is immediately hiring for a Marketing & Client Appreciation Assistant job opening in Toronto, Ontario. Our client is a leading Canadian business law firm. Are you organized, supportive and creative? Then this amazing opportunity is for you!
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years administrative, marketing, event coordination (or similar) experience in a professional services environment
- Post Secondary education in Admin, Business, Marketing and/or related field
- Ability to travel off-site and lift 30lbs
- Be able to handle time pressure in a fast paced environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft 365, social media platforms and CRM systems
- Assist with all client appreciation duties and promotional item requirements
- Main contact for client requests, fulfill orders, replenish supplies, track inventory
- Create budgets in Quickbooks and coordinate vendor payments
- File project documents, emails and other supporting materials
- Monitor shared marketing mailboxes
- Ability to adapt to changing technologies
ADDITIONAL NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Desktop publishing and design software experience
- Basic budgeting and accounting skills an asset
- Familiar with ON24, Zoom, Teams, Vuture
- Project Management capabilities
- Organized, detailed and resourceful
- Takes initiative and ability to problem solve.
WHY YOU WILL LIKE WORKING THERE:
- Opportunities for growth and training – mentorship
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Opportunities to be active in community
- On-site wellness program
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to apply for the Marketing & Client Appreciation Assistant position then connect with Fuze HR Solutions today!
We are interviewing for this position right away, don’t wait, apply now!
Email resume to Holly at [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 24200
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1