MANAGER, CIVIL ENGINEERING
The civil engineering team brings countless land and site development projects to life and we are looking for a Manager to lead this team to success.
- You will perform land and site development design and analysis to meet client requirements including storm and sanitary sewer design, water distribution system design, detailed grading analysis, and storm water management design;
- Responsible for technical report writing to support the consulting work performed;
- Day to day management of Civil Engineering staff;
- Provide technical assistance and input on projects, for the purpose of ensuring delivery of a consistent, quality product to the client;
- Provide design and constructability feedback and suggestions;
- Provide mentoring and guidance to team members; and
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- The successful candidate will have a degree in Civil Engineering combined with a P.Eng. designation and a minimum of 15 years of relevant work experience including both Project and Team Management;
- A comprehensive understanding of applicable regulations, standards and legislation related to Land Development projects, is required;
- Excellent attention to detail and sound independent judgment and decision making skills are required;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with colleagues, staff, and clients, and a “team player” approach to management, design and problem solving are required; and
- Strong time management and organizational skills are required.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30173
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1