Fuze HR is currently recruiting maintenance technicians for our manufacturing client in Langley, BC. This is an exciting opportunity for a licensed (Red Seal) Millwright seeking long term growth with a global employer.
What are the perks:
- Steady straight shift, no rotations!
- Competitive base wage ($40-44/hour based on experienced)
- Excellent group benefits
- Clean, sanitary, and temperature-controlled work environment
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for:
- Troubleshoot/diagnose, adjust, dismantle, maintain and repairs
- Replace production equipment as required
- Preventative and predictive maintenance as per PM schedule
- Install, set up, and commission new equipment
- Troubleshoot and maintain hydraulic & pneumatic systems, auxiliary equipment
- Complete work orders in a timely manner, maintain accurate records and reports
- Identify, develop, and implements improvements on food process machinery and relevant maintenance processes
- Read and interpret blueprints, equipment manuals to gain better understanding of plant equipment and required maintenance activities
Qualified candidates will present:
- Red Seal Millwright Trade Qualification
- 2+ years of maintenance experience within a fast-paced, automated production/manufacturing environment
- Strong mechanical skills
- Knowledge of food processing, pharmaceutical, or packaging equipment would be considered an asset
- Electrical aptitude, experience with ultrasounds, thermal imaging, vibration analysis desirable, would be an asset but is not required
- Basic knowledge of PLCs and Industrial Automation
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, manuals, and technical specifications
- Solid understanding of GMPs, HACCP, CCP, Lean/5S and WHMIS regulations and principles
If you are looking for a new challenge with a great company, please apply here or send your resume to Chris at [email protected]
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31926
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1