Fuze HR is now seeking an experience Maintenance Supervisor for a 6-12 month contract with high likelihood of extension and/or permanent employment. Our client is an industry leading food manufacturing company located in Vancouver, BC, they are looking to hire a talented skilled trades professional with strong leadership skills to oversee day-to-day maintenance operations and provide coaching and leadership to multiple trades. Are you a Maintenance Supervisor looking for your next adventure? Apply today!
What our client offers:
- $108 – 110,000 base salary + bonus!
- OT paid at double time!
- Great benefits!
Your tasks as Maintenance Supervisor:
- Overseeing day-to-day maintenance operations within a large processing/packaging facility
- Planning and organizing maintenance with operations and other departments to ensure effective support of production
- Supervising multiple trades and contractors, providing coaching, leadership, and remediary action as required
- Assigning work & coordinate with the mainenance team members to ensure appropriate allocation of resources and personnel
- Upholdubg a high standard of safety
- Coaching and training employees on food safety, protocols and protection procedure
- Liaising between the administrative staff and union employees
Your qualification as Maintenance Supervisor:
- 3+ years of a Maintenance Supervisor within food/packaging/sawmill/pulp and paper/industrial manufacturing
- Red Seal Millwright, Machinist, or Welder (may consider electrical trade qualifications with appropriate experience)
- Experience supervising unionized workers (10+)
- Ability to pass a background check, drug and alcohol, and medical examination
Are you an experienced Maintenance Leader eager to tackle a fresh challenge with an awesome employer? Look no further! Apply today.
To apply, please send your resume to Kirsten Green at [email protected]
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33839
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1