Fuze HR Solutions is actively interviewing for a technical and personable Maintenance Superintendent to join a growing manufacturing company. As the Maintenance Superintendent you will be tasked with developing the maintenance department and its team for the future growth of the organization, with a strong focus on personnel development and longevity or equipment.
As the Maintenance Superintendent you will be responsible for the following day to day duties…
- Supervise a team of Millwrights & Electricians as well as a Maintenance Supervisor to accomplish the required tasks for the shift
- Schedule, plan and organize the Preventative Maintenance duties
- Hire, recruit, develop and train team for growth and retention
- Oversee the maintenance department budget and purchasing
- Provide technical guidance related to gears, pumps, filters, motors, and other components for the extrusion machinery
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
- Active involvement ensuring Health & Safety is being followed
- Other duties as required
What is in it for you?
- Monday to Friday – DAY Shift
- $120K annual Salary PLUS amazing Bonus incentives!
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits available immediately
- Quarterly & Annual bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Ongoing training and development
- RSP plan with company contributions
What are we looking for in an ideal Maintenance Superintendent?
- 5 or more years experience as Maintenance Manager/ Superintendent in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Either a Millwright (433A) License or an Electrician (309A or 442A) License
- Engineering Degree required
- P. Eng is a strong asset to have
- Capable of reading blueprints and electrical schematics
- Experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, pumps, motors, gearboxes, filters
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience with CMMS
Does this sound like an ideal opportunity for you? Interested in knowing more about the Maintenance Superintendent position in Woodbridge ON?
Reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today to be considered. Here is how to reach us!
CONTACT INFO –> please send your resume to Syndel Gerlings at [email protected] or call 289-264-7203 for more details
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33420
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1