Role: Maintenance/Plant Technician
Location: Brampton, ON
Maintenance/Plant Technician opportunity in the Brampton area!
- Performs diagnostic evaluation of equipment and makes necessary repairs. Ensures that repairs are completed in a timely manner to maintain the highest level of operational availability.
- Performs daily preventive, corrective and scheduled maintenance on a variety of machines within the plant.
- Perform light electrical maintenance on all plant equipment including 480V/240V/120V/24V power systems.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all plant equipment, including power systems.
- Organize and implementation of all company activities, from design to implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Organize and implementation of all the company’s activities, from design to implementation.
- Education is equivalent to an Associate’s Degree from a two-year college or technical institute, or the equivalent in work experience.
- Must have at least six months of experience and/or training in a related field, demonstrating the ability to identify needed repairs and ensure production schedules are met.
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining PLCs and light robots is an asset.
- Possession of a Boilermaking, Welding or Electrical certificate or license is required.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY, APPLY TODAY!!
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31443
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1